OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Blowwow.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We would like to share our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice is available at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Blowwow.com website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
On our site, you can reserve and pay for your vacation. Blowwow.com maintains the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information that we obtain from our users. The personal information collected includes your name, address, email address, phone number and credit/debit card information.
When you request a newsletter subscription we ask for your name, email address, and city. To send a digital postcard or tell a friend about a particular tour, we ask for the recipient's name and email address.
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We are required to collect this information in order to complete your travel documents. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your reservation.
Personal information collected by Blowwow.com is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. You should always be careful when distributing your personal information in this manner.
We use the information you provide about someone else only to confirm message delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to confirm that message. Information you provide to us to create a message is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the recipient.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can request our catalog, as well as updates about our products and services. Information you submit via our website will not be used for these purposes unless you request them.
Blowwow.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifying information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of our users’ information from their computers to our servers by using encryption technology. When you request information on Blowwow.com and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with IreJam alone.
Please be aware that Blowwow.com advertisers or websites to which our site has links may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those websites linked to Blowwow.com are not covered by this privacy statement.
Use of "cookies"
Collection, use and distribution of your information
Blowwow.com does not sell or rent user information to anyone. If you opt in for the service, Blowwow.com may send you email about products and services that we feel will be of interest to you. You may opt out of these mailings at any time by visiting this page: Blowwow.com/unsubscribe
You can also update or correct factual information about your account by contacting us online or by calling 1.888.927.6429
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you and Blowwow.com regarding the use of the services and the website of Blowwow.com. In this agreement 'Blowwow.com' means Irejam Tours Inc., with the registered address at 1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801, Toronto, ON, M5E 1W7, as the operator of the website.
In these terms and conditions, the following expressions shall have the following meaning:
"we", "us", “our” "Company" and “Blowwow.com” shall mean Irejam Tours Inc. a company registered in the province of Ontario Canada, which has its registered office at 1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801, Toronto, ON, M5E 1W7
“Blowwow.com’ supplier” or “supplier” shall mean a hotel, flight, restaurant, transfer and activity provider or an agent acting for a hotel, flight, restaurant, transfer or activity provider, supplying to Blowwow.com; and “you”, “your” and the “customer” shall mean the individual person creating an account with us and / or booking a reservation through us by using our website.
“terms and conditions” shall mean these terms and conditions that applies to you whether you have registered on Blowwow.com or just browsing our website as a visitor. We may amend the terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that are in effect at the time of your booking being made.
- The information, software, products and services that are published, displayed or used on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and Blowwow.com and its suppliers will not, therefore, be liable for any inaccuracies displayed on the website including but not limited to hotel, restaurant, transfer and activity photographs, product descriptions or lists of amenities displayed on the website.
- Ratings displayed on this website are intended only as general guidelines. Blowwow.com does not, therefore, guarantee the accuracy of the ratings, which may change from time to time. Any reliance you place on such ratings is at your own entire risk.
- Blowwow.com may make improvements and /or change the website at any time. Blowwow.com and its suppliers make no representation about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering for sale of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Blowwow.com or its suppliers. All such information, software, products and services are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. Blowwow.com and / or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products and service, including all implied warranties and conditions of sale, to the full extent permitted by law.
- Blowwow.com’ suppliers are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Blowwow.com therefore Blowwow.com is not liable for a supplier’s acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any losses, personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses arising out of any act or omission of a supplier.
- Blowwow.com and its suppliers have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure event or other causes beyond their direct control.
- By offering hotels in international destinations for booking, Blowwow.com does not warrant that travel to such destinations is without risk. Accordingly, Blowwow.com will not be liable for any damages or losses that may be incurred by you as a result of you travelling to such destinations. You are advised to check the destination of your travel with the relevant embassies, consulates and/or visa departments from which you originate. It is your responsibility to obtain whatever travel documents are required.
- The tax charge on Blowwow.com’ transactions is a recovery of all applicable transaction taxes that Blowwow.com pays its suppliers in connection with your travel arrangements. Taxability and the appropriate tax rate can vary greatly by location. Blowwow.com' actual tax cost paid to the supplier may vary from the tax recovery charge, depending upon the rates, taxability in effect at the time of the actual use of the product by a customer and Blowwow.com is under no obligation to account to you or refund you in this regard. Please note that service fees and local taxes – which are to be paid by all guests – are usually not included in the price. That is why we kindly ask you to always read the description and conditions of the product.
- Currency rates displayed on our website are not verified or guaranteed by Blowwow.com as being accurate and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not updated every day and actual rates may vary.
- The information, software, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. In particular, Blowwow.com and Blowwow.com affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel and other travel products and services displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.). In addition, Blowwow.com expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on our website on pending and/or confirmed reservations made under an incorrect price. In such event, if available, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without penalty. It is the responsibility of the supplier to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Blowwow.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
- We reserve the right not to accept customers or bookings (or in exceptional cases to cancel confirmed ones) at our discretion and for any reason without the need to justify such refusal. Typical reasons for rejecting a customer or booking include, but are not limited to: Hotel request, breach of this terms and conditions, trade or economic sanctions, embargoes, legal restrictions, (suspicions of) fraud or theft, suspected criminal activity, suspicious bookings, submission by customer of misleading or erroneous information, credit card problems, inappropriate behaviour, threats, insults, refusal to supply information, practical obstacles, communication problems, obvious errors (see below), history, blacklisting by governments or international organizations, etc. In case a booking is rejected or cancelled by Blowwow.com and a payment has already been made, you will receive a refund of the total booking value. We also reserve the right to bar (“blacklist”) users from the Site, on a permanent or temporary basis, at our discretion. Any such blacklisted user must not attempt to use this website under any other name or through any other user. In rare cases, we may also have to cancel or reject a booking due to “obvious errors”, independent of the origin of such errors. For clarity, an obvious error is a mistake on the Site (e.g. in terms of price) which a reasonable person would not consider to be normal. The amount charged will be reimbursed without charge in such case. Whether to cancel or reject a booking for this reason is in Blowwow.com’s sole discretion.
- Please take into consideration that Blowwow.com cannot fulfil requests regarding group reservations, since most hotels have specific pricings for such bookings. For more information, please contact our customer service.
- Your booking will become confirmed and final only after receipt of your payment and confirmation is sent by us via an email with your product voucher. The booking will be considered confirmed at the time and date Blowwow.com sends you the confirmation. Blowwow.com endeavours to confirm your booking immediately following the receipt of the payment, but in some cases it can take 24 – 48 hours. Please note that while your booking has been confirmed and is guaranteed, the rooming list with your name may not be adjusted in the hotel's reservation system until closer to arrival.
- Blowwow.com is not responsible for any error in the data that you provide to us on the website (including, but not limited to, the wrong email address, wrong telephone number, wrong travel dates wrong name, wrong date of birth, and wrong destination).
- Credit card payments are processed by Stripe (www.stripe.com), credit charges will appear on credit statements under the name BLOWWOW.COM. If you have any questions regarding credit card payments, please call 1-888-927-6429
- Your credit card will be charged by the amount and in the currency indicated on the final reservation page. Beside this, your bank might charge transaction fees that the Company does not hold authority over.
- If you pay for your reservation on Blowwow.com beforehand, the total amount will be charged from your credit card (in some cases, without the option of a refund). Before you pay, please check the details of the reservation thoroughly. Please provide Blowwow.com with valid billing information (in case your accommodation is covered by your employer or any other third party, then their billing information must be recorded), since invoices already issued cannot be modified. All invoices issued by Blowwow.com are in compliance with the relevant Canadian laws.
- Refunds are handled by Blowwow.com, if applicable in a determined time period. In case of credit card fraud or unauthorized use, ask your bank for assistance. If such an issue emerged during the use of Blowwow.com, please contact our Customer Support immediately!
- By booking a reservation you represent that you are at least 18 years old (or older in countries where the age of majority is different as applicable), who is fully independent, and capable to make bank transfers/authorizations. By using your credit card, you declare that the card is in your possession and that you can cover the expenses of the transaction with sufficient funds. You accept that your name/account can be held financially responsible.
- You acknowledge that the data you gave at the reservation is completely true and correct. Blowwow.com reserves the right to decline certain credit cards. Furthermore, Blowwow.com may add and erase different payment methods at its own discretion.
- You accept that in case of any fraudulent transaction Blowwow.com has a right to use all available information at its disposal during any kind of legal procedure. Including, without the claim of completeness, browser history, IP and email addresses and any other traceable activity. During such legal procedures Blowwow.com might involve other, professional investigator parties and share certain information in order to comply with law requirements, vindicate its rights and represent the best interests of its customers. The customer will stay liable for investigation or collection costs related to any fraudulent transaction.
- Blowwow.com grants full cooperation to legal authorities investigating fraudulent transactions and other matters falling under legal jurisdiction and responds to subpoenas and court orders. For this reason the customers may only use their own payment methods on Blowwow.com.
- If your chosen hotel is overbooked, we will offer to you an alternative option without requesting any additional payment. If you do not accept the offered alternative, then we will provide you with a full refund in the same method of payment as the original one.
Special fees, extras and facilities
- Please note that some hotels are charging special fees on reservations received from certain regions that they deem as risky. These special fees must be paid by you directly to the hotel or, as the case may be, to Blowwow.com. We do every efforts to inform you in time about these special fees. Should you refuse to pay such special fees, then your reservation will be cancelled and your reservation fees, if any, will be fully refunded.
- You must make payment for any extras (such as incidental charges, meals, meal supplements, mini-bar, dry cleaning and laundry) directly to the hotel and always prior to your departure from the hotel.
- We kindly ask you to always read the description and conditions of the hotel in order to get assurance what kind of facilities does your chosen hotel have during the time of your stay, e.g. outdoor swimming pools are generally open during summer season only. The availability of an outdoor swimming pool facility, or any other hotel facility, is subject to the hotel's own terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, Blowwow.com will not be liable in any circumstances where a hotel facility (whether quoted on the Blowwow.com website or not) is not available to you for any reason whilst you are staying at the hotel.
- If you book one of our hotel room offer which includes a public transport, airport transfer, city card, attraction, museum, sightseeing tour electronic ticket or pass, we will send it to your e-mail address where you received your confirmation e-mail two days before your hotel's check-in date. Please note that these services, tickets and passes cannot be redeemed for cash, and will be cancelled if your hotel booking gets cancelled.
Cancellation policy, No Show, Amendments
- When you are completing the online reservation form, the applicable cancellation policy is displayed. The cancellation policy varies reservation to reservation and is directly connected with your arrival date, so you must read each one carefully. Please note that the timezone of the cancellation dates may be different from the hotel's or the customer's current location. Some reservations are non-refundable in all circumstances and cannot be, amended or changed after booking. Please read the specific cancellation policy provided for each reservation on the email regarding your booking.
- If you fail to arrive at the hotel that you have booked through Blowwow.com, the amount that you have paid Blowwow.com shall not be refundable. Please note that some hotels charge extra fees for early or late check-outs.
- You can change your hotel reservation by cancelling and rebooking it on Blowwow.com. Please be sure to check your reservation’s cancellation policy before you cancel a reservation. For any help please contact Customer Support. Please note that if you cancel a non-refundable reservation, you will lose the amount paid for that reservation. In case you initiate a cancellation in order to modify your reservation please note that Blowwow.com cannot guarantee the same room availability as for your cancelled reservation. Please note that any amendment or change of your reservation may alter the original conditions of your reservation. Rates and availability are subject to change, so it is possible that the rate will be different from your original reservation.
- In the event of a confirmed booking becoming unavailable before the check in date, Blowwow.com will offer a full refund. Where we have prior notice we will contact you by e-mail. However, upon check-in, if the original hotel booked is closed, over booked or has maintenance problems and cannot provide the room(s) booked, you accept that the hotelier is responsible for finding you alternate accommodation of a similar standard and/or for providing you with a refund and there shall be no liability on Blowwow.com to provide you with a refund or alternative accommodation.
- Cancellations and refunds must be processed via Blowwow.com, either by cancelling the reservation in your account or by contacting our Customer Support in e-mail.
- Blowwow.com does not take any responsibility for modifications that has not been arranged through us, which means that we do not take any responsibility for cancellations or modifications which has been done through hotel representatives, distributors, or through any other way, other than the Blowwow.com or the Customer Support's staff.
- The booking confirmation e-mail that is sent to your registered e-mail address will include the cancellation policy with all cancellation fees and deadlines pertaining to your booking.
- Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the cancellation policy, cancellation requests, prior to the due date noted on your booking confirmation, will normally be refunded within 5-14 business days of receiving the request with the deduction of the pertaining cancellation fee. Some charges may apply. The refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
- By using this website, you agree and warrant that you:
- are at least 18 years of age (or older in countries where the age of majority is different as applicable);
- will be financially responsible for your use of this website, along with use of your account by others including, without limitation, anyone under the age of 18 living with you;
- will be bound by these terms and conditions;
- will use this website strictly for personal and non-commercial purposes only and you acknowledge that use of the website for any other purpose is prohibited;
- will not gather, extract, reproduce and/or display on any other website or other online service, any material on or from the website, specifically including information relating to hotel pricing and availability, whether or not by the use of spiders or other "screen scraping" software or system used to extract data;
- will not use the website to provide Blowwow.com’ hotel bookings or details of hotel pricing and availability or other information to any other persons or organizations, other than for your personal and non-commercial use; and
- will not use this website for any purpose that is either unlawful or not allowed under these terms and conditions.
- All content on the website is subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights owned by Blowwow.com or its suppliers and may not be used by you, except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions.
- Blowwow.com will determine whether there has been a breach of these terms and conditions through your use of the website. If a breach of this terms and conditions has occurred, Blowwow.com may take such action as it deems appropriate including denying you access to the website, bringing legal proceedings against you and disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as Blowwow.com feels appropriate.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Limitation of liability and Indemnity
- In accordance with the regulations, Blowwow.com cannot be held responsible for the work of office-holders, directors, employees, representatives, branch offices, distributors, suppliers or license owners for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, compensatory, incidental to consequences or penalties for damage or loss caused by:
- loss of production, profit, revenue or contracts, damage or loss of packages, damage of goodwill, business interruption, loss of data or other immaterial loss,
- inability to use, unauthorized use or delay in performance of the site,
- unauthorized access or disturbance of personal data,
- failure to provide services including services of the hotel, flight, restaurant, transfer and activity provider termination or overbooking,
- errors or inaccuracies on the site (including prices, contact information, ratings),
- any damages caused to possessions including the damage of computers caused by viruses,
- any damages caused outside the website, or any external restrictions,
- any (personal) casualties, death, financial damage caused by the accommodation (staff, director, agent, representatives),
- any damages caused by force majeure effects, including but not limited to acts of god, natural catastrophe, war, civil commotion, industrial disputes, internet outage, terrorism, flood, earthquake, epidemic or any other circumstance beyond Blowwow.com’s reasonable control.
Limitation of responsibilities should be applies regardless of the form of action.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Blowwow.com, its suppliers and any of our or their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses (of any kind), brought by any third party against Blowwow.com as a result of your use of this website or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you relating to the services and products provided by Blowwow.com and supersede any previous agreement (whether written or oral) relating to the same. These terms and conditions shall prevail over the policies of the supplier. No representation, warranty, undertaking or promise shall be taken to have been given or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations us and you, except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ontario Canada, whose courts shall have sole jurisdiction in relation to all matters arising out of or in relation to the services and products provided by Blowwow.com under these terms and conditions.
- Prevailing language: The English version shall prevail of all legal statements, statutory declarations made by Blowwow.com, including the present terms and conditions. Blowwow.com does not accept any kind of legal claims, or other complaints for the misunderstandings as a result of any mistranslation.
- No joint Venture: No joint venture, partnership or agency relationship of any kind is created or arises as a result of your use of this website.
- Severability: If any provision contained in these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall survive unaffected.
All rights in this website and these terms and conditions (including all intellectual rights) are fully reserved by Blowwow.com.